Friday, December 19, 2014

The Puerto Rican Diaspora: A Model Theology

Dear friends:

For those of you who have not heard this through Facebook or any other means, I want to share with you the good news that with the help of God, the moral support of my wife Ruth and my children Geoffrey, Jennica, and Jessica, and the stimulation and energy that I have received from knowing and interacting with you, that after two years of reading, research, and writing, I have finally completed my book "The Puerto Rican Diaspora: A Model Theology.  The book focuses on the migration of Puerto Ricans to the mainland U.S.A, the issues that affect us here, and the roles (both negative and positive) that religion has played in the life of the Puerto Rican-American community.  The next step is publication.  I am now in the process of seeking out prospective publishing houses.  If any of you know of any one that would be interested in publishing this work, please do not hesitate to let me know.  I am so grateful for having all of you in my life.

Grace and peace,

Juan Ayala-Carmona

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much honey. I really appreciate your constant and consistent support of me. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might consider Abingdonpress: http://www.abingdonpress.com/about/

    Gary Dudley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Gary. I actually had them in mind as a second choice after Orbis Books. Thanks for your input.

    Juan

    ReplyDelete